1. We believe all individuals can learn.
2. We believe learning is a life-long process.
3. We believe in high expectations for all.
4. We believe discipline creates a safe and nurturing learning environment.
5. We believe that teaching and learning should be informed by a variety of sources, i.e. teacher experience, classroom observation, professional dialogue, and data analysis.
6. We believe all stakeholders (parents, staff, students, and community) are accountable in the learning process.
7. We believe that students should develop an appreciation for the arts.
8. We believe that the integration of technology is essential to creating 21st century learners.
9. We believe attendance for all is crucial to learning.